it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of -
open
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Mabel must’ve looked utterly chilling in the wakes of these spiraling matters, but she hadn’t known them – these charred bodies, these broken pieces of Ascended flesh and fluid. Were she a little more aware, less ignorant, she likely would’ve been alongside their perilous fixtures. The girl wasn’t immune to grief, had been surrounded by its force lately, and could ground herself, in her sewing needles, in the familiar air of despondency all around them.

But she wasn’t sure how much plainer she could be to Wessex – if something wasn’t clicking in the rush of news and information. But the youth didn’t have much more to give, never privy to Outlander fanfare and plans (usually ignored; to be quite frank, as they were usually idiotic and not thought all the way through – the door just one of many delusional attempts). “Wasn’t it made to repel the monsters?” So she hoped that the Wraith could connect the dots – the aspects Mabel was uncertain of, but growing clearer and clearer by the moment.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of - - by Mabel - 06-20-2020, 11:59 AM