Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My?
Evelyn Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EVELYN

The noises, the voices, the cries, the screams - it was a symphony of chaos, blending into asteady static of white noise in the back of Evelyn's mind. Sometimes she focussed on a singular sound, discerning it for what it truly was - a monster, a mutation, a twisted variation on an Ascended.

Other times she heard the voices of mothers, of fathers and daughters and sons, of families suffering, dying, being torn apart by their own foolishness - or perhaps that was all a trick of the monsters too, trying to stir up emotions of guilt and despair within the girl.

They failed.

"No." Her voice rang out, as she wandered up to where her sister stood, speaking with the latest monster on the other side of the accursed doorway.

"It is not our fault you were too foolish to not get inside in time." She aimed her speech at the door, sidling up to her sister with a knowing glance, confident in their position to stand against the latest monster demanding entrance into the safe haven that was the temple.
cross me once
i dare you
it is the only chance you will get

Messages In This Thread
Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Random Event - 06-19-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Mabel - 06-19-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Random Event - 06-19-2020, 10:26 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Evelyn - 06-20-2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Mabel - 06-20-2020, 11:47 AM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Random Event - 06-21-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Evelyn - 06-25-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Mabel - 06-25-2020, 03:36 PM