Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My?
Evelyn Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EVELYN

A wicked smile touched her lips when her sister's voice joined her in synchronous harmony. No, they declared, they would could (could not) open the door, the foolish person on the other side would have to pay the price for their lack of action - or else the monster that was taunting them would have to give up.

Finally it seemed the monster, or the boy, gave up, ceased their knocking, their pleading, their attempts to sway the twin ascendeds from their decision. If it was a boy and not a monster, they would merely be trading their lives for him - they had already traded their souls for this ascended life, they had no desire or need to conduct further business dealings there. If it was a monster seeking to come inside and cause further destruction and decimation, they still would not trade their lives for its.

In one hand they were angels, protecting the Temple from a thread, on another, they were murderers, knowing full well the consequences of their inaction here, and smiling quietly to each other all the while.

The Temple needed no more monsters than the Occidendum twins inside.
cross me once
i dare you
it is the only chance you will get

Messages In This Thread
Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Random Event - 06-19-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Mabel - 06-19-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Random Event - 06-19-2020, 10:26 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Evelyn - 06-20-2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Mabel - 06-20-2020, 11:47 AM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Random Event - 06-21-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Evelyn - 06-25-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Mabel - 06-25-2020, 03:36 PM