Hard talks and harder choices
for Morgan
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Just give me a reason
just a little bit's enough
He was glad that she took him seriously, that she heard him out. It was anxiety-inducing, being brandished an arrogant asshole outsider, he wanted nothing more but to prove that he wasn't. And so with every word he spoke, he second-guessed as to whether he was overstepping, whether he was clinging too much to the homeworld that he no longer had access to, whether he was trying to apply things in this world that were based too much on a foreign world.

Korbin's words really had hit hard, and even though he was offered this support and trust from Morgan, an annoyingly large part of his confidence was shaken.

The plans are solid, he reassured himself. It's just me who might not be, he sighed on the flipside to the reassurance.

He nodded to Morgan's words, agreeing with her - and making a silent pact with himself to leave well enough alone now. Korbin had always claimed not to need him, had never directly asked for his help; but like most people Chulane was filled with an innate desire to preserve life, to save it if it was within his powers - and Korbin had needed saving. No more, Morgan was right, the boy was beyond whatever help Chulane could provide now.

"I hope you're right." He said softly. He could more easily accept that Korbin wanted to hurt him directly rather than lump all Outlanders together, but he was still afraid for any new Outlanders that crossed paths with the boy in such close confines as the Academy during Longnight.

"I… thanks, Morgan." He hesitated over his words, not sure where to take the conversation. "I was prepared to walk away - I didn't want to believe that Korbin's beliefs were shared, but I had to know. I really do want to help, and I am confident the plans will do just that. I just… I'm sorry for dumping this on you. I really appreciate your hearing me out."
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-20-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-20-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-20-2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-20-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-21-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-21-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-22-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-22-2020, 08:15 PM