closer than a friend, I can be your enemy
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Kiada was and was not a welcome sight. She had been blessedly absent since the disaster of their last parting, and Korbin had made sure to keep his distance. Having her appear before him now brought up a lot of memories, mostly unpleasant... but the look on her face promised just the kind of outlet he had been looking for.

"For you, anytime," he replied, with a bite of irony in his tone. Like he had a fucking choice.

The young man nodded assent when the Halovian Kiada so curtly ordered in to take his place shot him a look for confirmation - it was still his bar, no matter how stingy the rations or temporary the location and they all damn well knew it. Slipping out from behind the table, he jerked his chin for her to follow, and headed off for the Academy's indoor training hall. It was deserted at the moment, so they would have the room for themselves. All that privacy... and Korbin thought he had a good idea of what she wanted.

"Now, what might be weighing on your mind?" he said as he turned to face her, hands casually tucked away into pockets. It could have been a casual pose, but the tilt odf Korbin's jaw made it entirely arrogant, a storm rolling up in the direct gaze he leveled at her.
In loving memory of when I gave a shit
KORBIN
HALE

Messages In This Thread
RE: closer than a friend, I can be your enemy - by Korbin - 06-20-2020, 07:54 PM