closer than a friend, I can be your enemy
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
shed every skin that doesn't fit even if they call you cold-blooded
unhinge your jaw —
Good.” She replies chipperly, though it’s nothing more than the typical mask she wears, slipping out of line and letting the other person take over — ignoring everything else that happens between Korbin and the other man. And soon enough she finds herself in the training ring, muscles tensing and preparing to go on the offensive. Especially after that comment.

So he turns as she follows him in, her gaze never quite leaving the raven, muscles still tensing ever so slightly as she flashes him a saccharine grin. “Oh, Korbin, I figured you’d know by now.” She says with all the playfulness of before, the lilting of her voice reaching him before she’s approaching him, encroaching on his space.

Canines are extended now within the smile, feathers ruffling about her neck as if she can’t decide which form to use on him. So she settles for herself at first, fist bunching up and pulling back her arm to swing at his cheek. “What the fuck is your problem?” She asks as she lets it fly.

She’s prepared to hear the Weaver story again, but every ounce of her could absolutely care less in this moment.
— go for the throat
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: closer than a friend, I can be your enemy - by Kiada - 06-20-2020, 09:17 PM