closer than a friend, I can be your enemy
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Saccarine smiles and golden barbs, followed by a fist to the face. If she hadn't been taken and he hadn't been a messed up wreck, Korbin might have fallen in love then and there. He didn't even try to dodge. Her small hand connected to the side of his face with a solid impact, sharp enough to split his lip. Staggering slightly with his head ringing, Korbin wiped a bead of blood off his mouth and regarded it, jaw working, clenching and unclenching his teeth. It hurt, and did nothing to calm him.

Maybe she should have hit harder.  

"Good question," he replied, eerily quiet despite the flashing anger in his eyes. "Why don't you answer it for me? So far you've been very confident in your assessments of my life and character. Give it a shot, please. I insist."

Somehow he managed to look mildly interested as he waited, quite sure the woman was more interested in unleashing her own pent up frustration than actually listening to his story. He didn't try to explain anything. What was the point?
In loving memory of when I gave a shit
KORBIN
HALE

Messages In This Thread
RE: closer than a friend, I can be your enemy - by Korbin - 06-20-2020, 11:27 PM