closer than a friend, I can be your enemy
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
shed every skin that doesn't fit even if they call you cold-blooded
unhinge your jaw —
She remains in her defensive stance as he begins to tick off items, hearing them and yet… Not, not really. Because there were some naturals that had enjoyed the Outlanders for what they could bring, the fact that Korbin was so involved in his self sob story to not see any of the light out of it wasn’t her problem. What is her problem is the way he keeps using outsider as a term aimed to barb. It doesn’t, not in the way he thinks it should. Because it’s not her fault she’s arrived here. It’s not like she sat at the edge of the Rift and begged to be sent here. She just simply showed up, lost everything in the process, and found something new.

So all she can do is step back, lower her fists and stare equally hard and cold at Korbin as she goes to take on his points. “Again, I hate to break it to you Korbin. The world doesn’t revolve around you. You’re not the only one that’s lost anyone. Did you know? That my first LongNight here the monsters of the Grounds killed my fiancé? Did you know that Ludo tasked me the following year to kill him again to get his soul back?” She snaps equally as cold and harsh.

I have done none of those things you lump me in with. I never wanted to change anything. I am here so the grounders don’t have to lose anymore of their families.” She hisses, throwing up her hands in a bit of an exasperated tone as a chime of a laugh leaves her in disbelief. “When I met you I asked you about the creatures here. To learn about them. I never asked for you to change shit.

And lastly? Lastly if you want to take it out on the person that made it happen go fucking talk to the Voice like the big badass you’re trying to be.” She edges closer to him, getting in his space, peering up at him as she bares fanged teeth back at him. “And maybe? Just maybe… Get the fuck over yourself.
— go for the throat
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: closer than a friend, I can be your enemy - by Kiada - 06-21-2020, 07:13 PM