closer than a friend, I can be your enemy
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
shed every skin that doesn't fit even if they call you cold-blooded
unhinge your jaw —
Cute.” She retorts in a slight hiss, letting her fist fly and feeling as it connects and ricochets down her arm. And she’s stepping away again, waiting for the retaliation. But there’s none, only in the form of barbed words that have her caring less. It was far less fun if he wasn’t going to reciprocate, if he was simply there to just take it. What was the point then? Her own satisfaction?

She was getting a little bit of that out of this.

C’mon Korbin.” She begins, panting a small amount. “I literally don’t care what people think about me. And honestly? I don’t care that I ‘saved you’, that I broke your ribs. I did that for the people around you.” Her shoulders raise a small amount before they drop again and her gaze narrows on him. “Stop putting words in my mouth. Stop being a narcissistic prick that pretends like all I ever think about is you. It’s not.” Her chin lifts as if she’s sizing him up. “And no, I never asked for a thank you. I don’t want it. I’m here because you’re a danger to those I care about.” She snaps, shifting in her posture a bit.

You were better when you were deaf and your sister held your leash.
— go for the throat
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: closer than a friend, I can be your enemy - by Kiada - 06-21-2020, 11:44 PM