closer than a friend, I can be your enemy
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
shed every skin that doesn't fit even if they call you cold-blooded
unhinge your jaw —
He steps closer and she glares at him, stares at him with the intensity of the predators that simmer beneath her skin. Her lips feather a small amount as she shakes her head, keeping her ground as he comes closer however little he does. Her fists remain tight at her side, but she doesn’t lift them to him again. After all, it’s not any fun unless he’s fighting back. So she listens instead, because that’s what she can do, though it doesn’t help her from rolling her eyes. “Did you consider that he feels bad about that, too?” She hisses.

No, no you didn’t. Because it fits into the perfect narrative for you. ‘Woe is me’. Poor Korbin.” She lifts her chin again to stare at him as he tries to get under her skin, copying Chulane’s accent as if it might stir something within her. But she’s not afraid, she’s stared at demons and monsters nearly all of her life, some of them dwelled within her too, mirrored in the reflection that stared back at her. And so she does exactly what she’s done every other time. She holds her ground.

The fact that you think he’s stalking you is exactly what your problem is.” She flexes her hands a bit before curling them into a fist again. “He is trying to make an attempt, with plenty of Naturals that he’s working with. Why do you think you have any right over what they think? Because you’ve been hurt more than everyone else? Again. Get the fuck over yourself.
— go for the throat
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: closer than a friend, I can be your enemy - by Kiada - 06-23-2020, 06:37 AM