closer than a friend, I can be your enemy
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
shed every skin that doesn't fit even if they call you cold-blooded
unhinge your jaw —
Talking and talking and talking, and she grows so weary. He wouldn’t see her side of it, and she wasn’t going to be able to see his either. So she waits, arms still folded along her chest, creating that distance and the closed-off posture between them, letting her gaze linger on his face and the bruises that would surely form, the blood that drips from his lip. “I will tell you this once, Korbin.” She says, avoiding all the rest of the conversation so far because it was just a back and forth of all of the same.

Do not threaten anyone else I care about and you won’t see me again.” It’s an easy enough deal to make. The only reason she was here anyway was because of Chulane and her own personal need for vengeance. So her arms drop from where they’re folded across her chest. “And I’ll give you what you’re asking for.” Besides, it’s not like she has any other reason to be here. She could be ensuring the Grounders are okay, that she could be in her room relaxing rather than here throwing punches.

Goodbye, Korbin.” She says, turning on her heel to leave, letting her feathers ruffle along her shoulders and neck as she fights to regain her frustrations to keep the avian shift within her.
— go for the throat
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: closer than a friend, I can be your enemy - by Kiada - 06-25-2020, 06:46 PM