[OPEN] Now I know you can rent it
Open
Evelyn Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EVELYN

The Queen was dead.

Tragedy had struck them, casting a darker tone over an already dark and dreary time. Evelyn had admired the Queen, had looked up to her as a sovereign majesty, an example of Ascended brilliance to aspire to. The girl had hovered at the entrance to the room often of late, wanting to enter but lacking the courage to step across the threshold - knowing what still wandered within, the husband and the child who mourned the passing of their wife and mother.

But they were Ascended brethren as well, as so finally the girl granted herself permission to try, to approach, to see for herself the death that the accursed door had wrought upon the Penumbra. With hearing far beyond her capabilities from before she and her sister had attended the Voice's shrine for the first time, she sensed the movement from within the room, guessed at what it meant, and then heard the voice softly sing a tune as yet known to her.

"Hello?" her soft singsong voice came, her tone guarded but clear, sounding during a pause in the song that drifted from the room in deep and well-practiced tones. "I'm Evelyn," she offered. "Come to pay respects to our fallen Queen." She held no offerings in her hand, no gifts to send along with the Penumbra's lost soul to wherever it might go (she was unaware of whether it resided in Mort's hall of souls, or returned to the Voice's care, or was entrapped forever in the clutches of the monsters) - she had nothing but herself and her words to give to this moment, and hoped she would be permitted that much.
innocence
is but an illusion

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Bastien - 06-20-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-20-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-21-2020, 09:22 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-25-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-28-2020, 12:09 PM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-30-2020, 10:15 AM