[OPEN] Now I know you can rent it
Open
Evelyn Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EVELYN

She complied when he granted his permission, entering the room with slow, purposeful steps. It was difficult for her to decide what to focus on, her gaze drifting between the baby within Bastien's arms, and the body that lays on the bed beside him. But as she approached, offering a small, sad smile to the baby, a solemn nod to the man, she soon found herself drawn to the bedside of their fallen queen.

She was beautiful, even if the evidence of her cause of death so plainly marred her face. Evelyn didn't know what she was supposed to feel, how she was supposed to act, when presented with this situation - what did one do, when one admired another from afar, an invisible fan, a new member to this family of Ascendeds Wessex claimed existed, and an idol of that family dies?

"Only by name," her voice replied back, softly and respectful, her tiara bowed as baby blue eyes consumed the body laid out on the bed. After a few quiet moments, she turned to the man, settling in a nearby chair. "Would you tell me more about her?" There were no words of comfort, no offer of condolences, at least not yet - the girl was curious, she wanted to know the woman she admired so much for being a monarch and holding a position of true power in the government of her home, so that she might offer words that were less hollow, less full of fallacy and generic commiserations to the man and his child.
innocence
is but an illusion

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Bastien - 06-20-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-20-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-21-2020, 09:22 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-25-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-28-2020, 12:09 PM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-30-2020, 10:15 AM