[OPEN] Now I know you can rent it
Open
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Start by admitting that from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay
Evelyn walked in slowly, with the kind of grace and respect befitting a visitor to the Queen: as much as Bastien had never relished in his wife's royal title or the implications of it, it was useful now, where people seemed to treat her reverently, as they ought to. That she acknowledged Azrael and himself as well as she approached earned her points: whoever this stranger was, Bastien thought that he liked her.

In the sort of abstract, far away way he was thinking of anything at the moment.

"She is radiant." Bastien began, finding that he did very much want to tell someone about his wife. "When we first met, I immediately wanted to paint her portrait with a background of gold...I made that painting many times, yet I don't think I've ever quite captured her beauty: and now I don't think I ever will. Because..." He took a sad breath, looked at the wall before him; if he looked at Rexanna while he spoke he would surely cry. "Her beauty is not just in her appearance. It is in her wit, her intelligence...the way she knew just how to play along with my performances and extravagance. The way she could so easily balance conflicts, be a diplomat...her strength, with all she had been through."
Come to the Cabaret, old chum
Bastien
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Bastien - 06-20-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-20-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-21-2020, 09:22 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Bastien - 06-21-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-25-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-28-2020, 12:09 PM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-30-2020, 10:15 AM