[OPEN] Now I know you can rent it
Open
Evelyn Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EVELYN

To celebrate her life, yes, because she had a life worth celebrating. Evelyn couldn't help but to compare, to examine the differences between the death of the queen to the death of her family. Perhaps this was her way of grieving at last, her way of recognising that they had passed without being remembered by any other than she and Mabel. They had not earned greater recognition, so stuck in their ways that their stubbornness had cost them their own lives, and the lives of most of the their children.

"I will be there." She said simply, with a determination. "My sister will be too." She added, knowing that Mabel would definitely join them in this celebration of the life of the queen, their fellow Ascended. Had she seen the smile? She didn't react to it, if she had seen it - merely offering a solemn nod and another glance to the body of the queen. "Thank you, for hosting me. I want to… help you, and others of our family, going forward." She paused slightly, if only because she wasn't sure whether all Ascended saw themselves as a family in the way that Wessex did.

"I used to have many younger siblings." She said as she looked back to the ma and the bundle in his arms. "My sister and I are capable babysitters if you ever need."
innocence
is but an illusion

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Bastien - 06-20-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-20-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-21-2020, 09:22 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-25-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-28-2020, 12:09 PM
RE: [OPEN] Now I know you can rent it - by Evelyn - 06-30-2020, 10:15 AM