and it rains, and rains, and rains
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
Given how cool it has become in the wake of the storms, Ronin feels like he’s on fire. It’s a fire that burns in his eyes and all the way through to his core, pulsing insistently in the wake of Remi’s teasing. He draws in a fluttery sort of breath, one hand wrapped in the Alchemist’s curls, the other braced hard against the doorframe. It’s a decision that turns out to be a wise one, as it happens.

”Reparations? Well, wonder of wonders, I think I know of a good place you can st— ah, fuck...” Ronin rides the curse out on a moan, tightening his fingers in Remi’s hair and trying to arch his hips forward, but of course it’s impossible, held in place as he is by the other man. He’s helpless to watch as the Alchemist takes all of him in, the sensation nearly causing his eyes to roll back, but he’s captured by the sea green gaze locked on his own.

Remi, he moans again, forcing out a few steady breaths. More.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2259
lay a whisper on my pillow, leave the winter on the ground
There is little Remi enjoys more than giving Ronin everything he can't have. The way his cock twitches in his mouth, how he can feel the strained tension running up the back of Ronin's legs, the flutter-halted way he breathes and how his heart hammers recklessly on his finger...it soothes something in him that rampant murder before hadn't quite achieved. Remi should have known better than to look for sanctuary anywhere that wasn't Ronin.

Are my reparations not quite hitting the mark? Remi wonders silently, feeling the tether between the two open up as it hadn't done since he'd been with Ludo on the beach. Mischief curls around an inflexible need to be Ronin's undoing, all of which flutters along a chord of unyielding love and affection. It washes out from Remi even as he holds fast the hunter. I shall try harder then. And oh how he does.

Now that the initial bright sensations have given away to something that demands more (Ronin's body urging him just as much as his words had), the Alchemist adds more pressure with his lips as he releases one of Ronin's legs so that he can wrap it around the base of the hunter's cock. Breathing through his nose, Remi moans against the hard length in his mouth, slowly pulsing his fingers against the back of Ronin's leg in time with his motions that Ronin's hips might finally be allowed to join the rhythm.
THE ALCHEMIST
i wake up lonely, this air of silence, in the bedroom and all around
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
The clarity of his husband’s voice when his mouth his so busy elsewhere is a surprise only for a moment, mainly because Ronin is struggling to concentrate on anything that isn’t the hot press of the Alchemist’s tongue, or the fingers that come to squeeze the base of his cock. Moaning a breathless note of encouragement, the Star is seized by the emotion that floods through their Attuned tether, suddenly connected to his husband again in a way that has and needs no words. ”I c... hnn...”

I can feel you, is what he wants to say, and not just in the raw and physical sense that has his hips rocking into Remi’s waiting mouth, his cock throbbing and feeling somehow even harder under the other man’s expert ministrations. But of course there’s no chance of Ronin getting out anything even remotely coherent, his fingers twitching in the Alchemist’s curls, so he lets the bond do the talking.

It nearly vibrates out of him, the spiralling need, the ecstasy of having Remi right here, all teasing perfection carved in a body that Ronin wants so much he might as well sink his teeth into it. Love and lust bleed into one another, and the Star is lost, toes curling against the wooden boards of the porch, his cheeks flushing with colour. ”Remi—” he pants, just about managing to form his husband’s name. ”Nn... I want more of you.”
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2259
lay a whisper on my pillow, leave the winter on the ground
Remi lavishes his husband in filthy pulses of emotion as well as expertly made ministrations with his tongue and fingers. No novice to Ronin's body by any stretch of the imagination, the Alchemist loses himself in motions he knows so while, while not letting himself languish away the sensations as mere repetitive patterns. He listens to the sounds made at the back of Ronin's throat as much as he does to the signals sent by his body. With his knees where they are, Remi can feel the curl of Ronin's toes and it delights him in ways he can't possibly articulate.

Then have it. The Alchemist smoothly thinks back, his mental words like molten gold against the jagged need he hears from his husband. With one last intentionally slow pull of his lips down Ronin's cock, the Alchemist stands, pressing his own erection against his husband's as his hands rise to cup the Star's cheeks. Devouring his husband's lips in a passionate kiss that only fuels the Alchemist's cravings, he grins, unapologetic in the way he presses himself entirely against Ronin, pinning him to the door frame.
THE ALCHEMIST
i wake up lonely, this air of silence, in the bedroom and all around
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
A shudder runs through Ronin at that last, teasing pulse of lips and tongue against him, his lower back arching off the doorframe as if to ask Remi where the fuck he thinks he’s going. But his husband isn’t gone for long, and he moans hungrily into his mouth as he drapes against him for a kiss. Arms winding around the Alchemist, he can taste himself on Remi’s tongue, and that’s enough to set his heart racing all over again, cock twitching at the memory.

His fingers wrap in the back of his husband’s curls, hips tilting a little that he might use the doorframe as leverage. There’s a wicked smile on his face as he breathlessly pulls back from their kiss, the kind of smile that suggests he wants to try something ridiculous and acrobatic that makes the most of their current position and combined strength. Ronin is, after all, nothing if not spontaneous.

~FIN
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting