Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints -
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Another Ascended may not have noticed his magic; they might have taken the sapping of energy as nothing more than grief and LongNight taking its toll, but the Wraith’s magic-seeking sensors tell her otherwise. She has plenty of energy, so she lets him flair up, indulging his whims for now. Teenage boys aren’t the most rational. She blinks as he stands, slightly bewildered as to how he made such a mental jump, taking a moment to defend herself with a frown and calm words. “You can grieve and wish things were different and it isn’t wallowing, Dante. It’s acknowledging pain, instead of letting it bottle up.”

About to continue on, Dante interrupts and there, she begins to see the colors of what she initially came for. Holding the smile back because they’re on the same team and he doesn’t even see it yet, Wessex nods in both agreement and encouragement. Yes, that’s the way to think. “I agree.” Especially when her flock are the only targets.

“Safrin is the herald of Vi, the God of Life,” Wessex begins, adjusting herself and setting Clem’s hand down gently. “But she isn’t tied to the same principles that he is. Some call her the Lady of the Stars. She and the other heralds were sent to watch over the Grounders while we were in the bubble, but she hardly did that. Her worship continues now because she bestows great gifts upon her followers - magical powers and items and Attuned shifts. But she is also fickle, jealous, and mean to those who displease her.” Wessex pauses, mulling over her next words. “She has a powerful hold on some important people in the grounds - Amalia, Deimos, I imagine now. Many Attuned flock to her because she’s beautiful and says nice things.”

Wessex shrugs and then looks at Dante with a serious expression. “What would you like do? Fight? Spy? Preach? You also have magic, so you can do many things. It’s just a matter of how.”
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints - - by Wessex - 07-16-2020, 04:08 PM