Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints -
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Oh, so he’s a bow user, too? A boy after her own heart. She is easily won over by his declaration and determination. A different side of Clem, she thinks, and can begin to see where and how the two boys became close, complimented each other. Right now the comparison is sad, but in the future Dante might pleasantly remind her of her youngest shadow.

“You do, Wessex gently insists. After a moment of trying to explain how she knows, she holds her hands out, palms up, and wiggles her fingers a bit. “I know because I can… sense magic when it’s being used. And what kind. You must have… accidentally used it while we were sitting.” An emotional trigger isn’t uncommon in young Abandoneds, Wessex thinks, if she remembers the local lore correctly. “Yours isn’t like fire or earth magic. It’s different.” Trying to see how he’s taking this, she pauses again. “You’re may be called an Abandoned by the Gods, but you aren’t Abandoned. Trying to offer a smile, she reaches out to him, across Clem’s body. “I think Evie would be happy to know you’re special like her, and Clem would be happy knowing you can defend yourself and protect others.”

That’s what it is, of course. It isn’t a defect, no matter what the gods say. It’s a blessing. Power is becoming more and more important these days. “Do you want to know what it is?”
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints - - by Wessex - 07-27-2020, 01:14 AM