Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints -
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
Dante swallows thickly as Wessex speaks. Though his resolve doesn't waver, he would absolutely do anything for Clem even after his death, the news still comes as a shock. He had spent months in Caido, thinking he was useless aside from being able to string a bow in comparison to those he had met. But... Wessex was telling him he wasn't, and he had no reason not to believe her, even if he couldn't feel it himself.

The Wraith is being gentler than Dante has ever seen her, and for that, he's thankful as he reciprocates and reaches across to take her hand. He had always seen her as a force of nature, intimidating at the very least, but in the face of learning he's abandoned, she seems tame in comparison. Mentioning Evie almost brings a smile to his face as he averts his gaze quickly to Clem before back to Wessex with the same determination he had felt moments before, taking a deep breath and nodding.

"You're right. I... I don't like how the gods may choose to call the abandoned, and me I guess, but if I can help with it..." He trails off for just a moment, thinking of how Evie's fear of her own powers left her scared of her own skin, he clears his throat and continues. It wouldn't be like that for him. He'd utilize the power to protect both of them. All of them if he had to. "If I want to learn how to use it, I should know what it is."

where you go, i will follow
where you are, i will be

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints - - by Dante - 07-27-2020, 08:16 PM