Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints -
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Those who have taken the time to try and get to know The Wraith know that she isn’t all scary words and hard looks, she doesn’t try to fight everyone and everything anymore (though you’d never know it by her thoughts), and a certain reputions that she can back up when needed is more than enough. She can be vulnerable when it suits her to be. When it doesn’t cost her anything to be compassionate and gentle and encouraging. It’s a newer development and one she’s been working on with The Voice’s encouragement.

She’s glad to see it’s working - or at least one person in receptive. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. She gives Dante’s hand a squeeze in solidarity, a silent promise that she would help him and encourage him to use his powers. “The Gods have forgotten what it’s like to be ignored. Even The Voice, for as much as I love her, is a bit out of touch sometimes.” But him? The two of them? They aren’t. “But we know what it’s like to feel alone,” she offers a bit sadly, letting go of his hand.

“You have what we call Life Drain. It does exactly what it sounds like, taking energy from living things and temporarily replenishing your own. Yours is very powerful.”
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints - - by Wessex - 08-04-2020, 01:36 AM