Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints -
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
Dante can't help but nod along to Wessex's words. They rang true in every aspect of his relationship with the gods here in Caido. He hadn't attempted to truly reach out to them, so perhaps that was on him, yet he was 'abandoned' from the very moment he stepped through the portal to follow Clem. Had he even had a chance?

The answer doesn't matter now he decides, as he clears his throat and runs a hand through his hair. Life drain... If Evie's was compelled towards the living, he almost laughed at the fact that his magic was such a complete one-eighty in comparison. Having the innate ability to kill something, slowly taking its life, was a whole 'nother issue to wrestle with that would require at least one night of sleep spent tossing and turning over.

But Wessex had answers. She knew her way around Caido better than anyone else he could turn to, and with Clem gone, what did he have to lose?

"Can the Voice help me with that? Could... Could you teach me how to use it against Safrin?" There was no point in hiding his intentions from her after being so frank with his anger in the first place. And as he swallowed thickly, leveling his gaze at the edge of Clem's corpse before looking back to Wessex, he knows that even if Wessex herself can't help him, he couldn't turn back now.

where you go, i will follow
where you are, i will be

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints - - by Dante - 08-18-2020, 03:49 AM