slowly driving me insane (open)
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Chulane was becoming well versed in the definition of stir crazy. Arriving at Halo had thrust him into a new way of living - he was still able to devote himself to his books and his note-taking, his learning and expanding of his mind, but he also had put his body to work. Manual labour, food deliveries, and now a position on the government cabinet had him busier than ever.

At least, it would, if Longnight hadn't of taken the sun away from them and turned the outside world to a flash freezer.

He did what he could still to ensure food made it to everyone who was huddled within the Academy, but outside of roaming the halls endlessly and having his regular sleep patterns just not exist, there wasn't much else to do. He was at the point where he had read enough books, written enough notes, researched enough about the magic he'd never wield for himself - he was wandering, searching for something else, anything else to do.

He tossed around the idea of shifting, of letting a leopard prowl the halls and playing with the attuned children amongst the crowd - but then, his shift was a touch ferocious, and he didn't want to stir up a panic when nerves were already frayed from fatigue and isolation.

So he wandered, finding himself at the library (again), strolling through with nothing but looks at the walls of books that surrounded him. It was easy to see one of the few others within the library, to recognise the expression he had worn himself many a time. With a soft, gentle chuckle, he approached the lass who admired the walls with a quiet awe, utterly inundated with choices presented to her.

"Is there a specific topic that interests you?" he asked as he approached slowly, gesturing to the wall of books she was looking at. "Flora, fauna, Gods, magic - it can be a bit much, can't it?" he offered with a slanted grin, friendly and open, if a little tired around the edges.
c h u l a n e

Messages In This Thread
slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-21-2020, 06:11 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-21-2020, 06:58 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-22-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-22-2020, 12:39 PM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-23-2020, 03:55 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-24-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-26-2020, 05:16 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-26-2020, 12:42 PM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-27-2020, 09:00 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-28-2020, 12:53 PM