slowly driving me insane (open)
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
He welcomes the questions, having asked them himself when he was newly arrived, newly discovering the magic within him. And when he had tapped into it, he had kept testing it, kept playing at it, kept asking questions about it. "I'm told the shifts represent significant parts about you - you don't choose them, they choose you." He grins, inwardly amused at his own joke that was a callback to a homeland he longer had access to.

(He was a Ravenclaw, of course.)

"I am a very curious man by nature - I tend to ask a lot of questions, especially when a topic interests me. Cats are inherently curious, and leopards - well, I like to think I'm at least a little bit badass to have earned such a shift." He offered a soft chuckle as he tried his best to explain it - the whole concept still baffling to him, though he had filled his head with as much knowledge on the subject through books and conversations.

"The Athenium is a huge domed building at the Grounds, you won't be able to miss it. Though I've not been further than a lecture room, the Loreseeker's Guild is based somewhere in there too. I was on limited time when I visited last time, I'll be revisiting it once the seasons lets me." As he described the building he gestured with his hands before himself, tracing a rough dome shape as they walked. When they reach the door to the room to he and Kia's quarters, he opens it easily, stepping inside.

"Come in, if you like. Don't mind the mess!" They were usually a relatively tidy pair, but there was only so much space, particularly when Kia's companion, Auni, required a nest of blankets and pillows set up in the prime position before the hearth. With a bed, a desk and a couple of chairs also crammed in there, it was easy to call their room 'untidy', even if it was just a victim of their current predicament.

"Ahh, here we go," he is bent over the desk, searching between his many notes, locating the copy of Caido's Flora and Fauna and happily pressing it into her hands. "This should cover most of the unusual things you might see around the place." He sat rather unceremoniously in a chair, inviting her to do the same if she wished. "Do you have any plans for when this endless night actually ends?" He asked, a brow quirking up in playful curiosity.
c h u l a n e

Messages In This Thread
slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-21-2020, 06:11 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-21-2020, 06:58 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-22-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-22-2020, 12:39 PM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-23-2020, 03:55 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-24-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-26-2020, 05:16 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-26-2020, 12:42 PM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-27-2020, 09:00 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-28-2020, 12:53 PM