On the outside looking in
For Vervain
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Perhaps it will - though I do hope you don't expect me to make it for you." Vervain might enjoy making knick-knacks and other such like, but any mandolin she created for Jigano would not make a noise worth hearing. Smiling, she watched the copper and silver flash across his knuckles with visible interest, the huntress folding her arms across her chest and considering the strange young man before her. Sleight of hand she supposed was natural when he played so many instruments, but she got a crooked sort of vibe from him. She liked it.

A laugh bubbled up in her throat at the mere suggestion that he might drink too much, Vai shrugging and proceeding to pour him a small glass of liquor then and there. Dark and sweet, it was by no means the most delicate of drinks, but it would warm the Deepfrost right out of your bones. "Rest assured, Jigano, if you drink to excess you will know it." She winked. He'd know it by the way his ass hit the ground outside for being drunk and rowdy. "Food and drink though, I can manage. And you are in luck - I was a huntress by trade. Most of the food you'll eat was hunted by my hand, and I can probably get you the materials to make some warmer clothes. A seamstress though, I am not."

Vai nodded lightly, accepting of his terms, and hooked a stool with her foot so she could drag it up and take a seat in anticipation of hearing his performance. His voice rang out around the Rathskeller, echoing faintly in the empty spaces and creeping into the ears of those who were seated there - Vai's eyes widened and her smile grew, the huntress sitting up to further focus on him.

Chunk must have enjoyed it too, for he let out an out-of-tune mrowwww as the last lyric echoed away, drawing another laugh from Vervain. "Very, very good," she complimented. "And you seem to have gotten everyone's attention. What's the catch?"

Messages In This Thread
On the outside looking in - by Jigano - 01-05-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Vervain - 01-06-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Jigano - 01-06-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Vervain - 01-06-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Jigano - 01-07-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Vervain - 01-07-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Jigano - 01-08-2019, 02:40 AM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Vervain - 01-09-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Jigano - 01-09-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Vervain - 01-09-2019, 09:20 PM