my bones are caving in
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
She drapes over him, settling in comfortably despite everything. And when his hands run up and down her sides, she nestles her head in close against his chest, listening to the heartbeat that slowly begins to soften into an easier pattern. It takes her by surprise when he grabs her, her head lifting and arms folding up beneath her chest and braced against his own as she peers at him curiously, a grin curling around the edges of her lips.

Mm, that does sound like normal me.” She chimes, a bit playfully, a bit more entertained, before her grin and the reflection in her eyes soften. She lifts a hand then, stroking it gently along his stubbled jaw, searching his gaze and letting it drift to his lips, and the rest of his face. “Always, Chuy.” She breathlessly whispers, hand raising slightly to follow the line of his growing beard to his hair, her thumb stroking along his temple briefly.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
It's in the stars
it's been written in the scars on our hearts
With her nestling in close to him, he almost regrets surprising her with his ass-cheek grabbing. But then, he did love her ass, and it was just so grab-able. Running his hands up her back and crossing them over the base of her back in a gentle embrace, he was quite satisfied with his summation of her - there was, of course, so much more to her than those simple words, but he was glad he had brought a smile to those full lips of hers regardless.

Then her hand is running along his jaw, playing with the shadow of a beard that forms there barely a day after he shaves. He leaned into her touch, welcoming it, his eyes holding her gaze. He gave a gentle squeeze of his embrace to her, loving the feel of her against him, wishing it might never end.

"Always, huh?" he asked, before shifting himself beneath her slightly, opening his arms slightly so that he might help slide her body up his a bit to be more level with him - to bring his lips closer to hers, frankly. "Always sounds good to me." He breathed back, bringing his own hand up to cup her face, to run his thumb along her lower lip, to let his fingers get tangled in her hair, to give her scalp a soothing massage.
That we're not broken just bent
and we can learn to love again
CHULANE

Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
She melds into the touch he runs along her sides and along her back, and when she beams to him, makes her easy comment, she can’t help the slight snort that leaves her when his gaze captures and holds her own, as her fingers run through stubble and hair, feeling him lean into her touch as well. And then he’s shifting a bit, and she moves with him, pressing against him softly as she readjusts and settles herself again until her head hovers just barely above his own, and she nods. “Always.” She reiterates, a soft hum of a purr slipping from her throat.

His hand cups her face then, and she tilts her head into his touch a bit more – but of course she can’t let him get away with such a sweet thing without some sort of retaliation, and as his thumb drags along her lower lip, she nips at it with a wink, awaiting the reaction with his fingers twisted in her long dark hair.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
It's in the stars
The intimacy was intense, and yet so easily carried by them. He wasn't sure if he had ever had such a relationship before, such a connection - but then, he also had never been through everything he'd been through with other relationships too. Shared traumas, disasters caused by what-should-be-mythological forces, had a way of bonding people, and yet there was a lot more to it than that too.

He lets his sheer, complete happiness show at her reiteration of Always, his grin lazy and full. His gaze filled with a bit of mischief at her nip at his thumb, and it is perhaps with a bit of predictability that he lifts his head towards her in his retaliation - only he does not close the gap between their lips. Letting his nose run along hers, he hmmed softly in the space between them. One hand behind her head presses gently, as if to back up his taunts, his nearly-thereness, the other explores her waist, running lower, down along her hip.

There was a hint at heat rising again in the area about his loins, if she so desired it… They had all night after all - and it was a long night.
CHULANE

Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
She keeps her attention focused entirely on him after her playful nip of his thumb, pressing her full lips to it in an apologetic kiss. But his head nears hers, and she remains in place as his nose brushed against hers, softly and gently. She’s acutely attuned to the hand at the back of her head, to the way his other hand roams, and she shifts a small amount around him to brace her knees along the bed a bit more, her iceberg gaze flickering with a mischievous smirk curling the corners of her lips as she wiggles her hips a bit in his touch.

He ignited the flame once before, and now that slow smoldering begins again anew. There’s a playful narrowing of her gaze as she focuses on the thumb of his once more, moving her arms to brace herself on either side of him, pressing a kiss to his thumb again before dragging her tongue along it, slowly and playfully.

Hmm indeed.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Ningo Farmer

AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It's in the stars
A low rumbling moan echoes somewhere deep within his chest as everything she does stirs up those sensations again. Her kiss against his hand he could handle no problem, but when her form shifts atop him, when her knees and thighs press in against his side and inevitably press those other lips against his lower stomach region, he feels the coals being stoked back to life, feels the heat rushing, swirling, promising to rise again. He flexes, tensing against her, his hand pressing into her hip as it wriggles, before following the bend of her joint to rest his fingers near her jewel - not quite all the way there, but certainly not far.

Then her tongue dances along his thumb, and fuck, he is back.

His breath hitches, and he fights the urge to just lean up and kiss her, and take her again - after all, she gave him a chance to play before, it was only polite that he let her do the same. With a 'brow raising, he spoke in a voice a bit more gravelly than before from the effort of restraint. "Didn't realise I was due for an exam." Somewhere in the region of his loins, there was a good change she would feel just how ready he was for said exam.
CHULANE

Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
Ah, it’s exactly what she’s hoping for as his hands travel and she presses her form against him in a languid motion, dragging her chest a bit along his own as she focuses all of her attention on him and how she braces herself atop him, feeling how his body reacts to her movements. His voice is gravelly, but gods is it a wonderful sound as she smirks and takes his thumb into her mouth, brushing and flicking her tongue along it again.

There’s a narrow gleam to her gaze when she pulls away, moving to drag herself along his hardening length, agonizingly slow. “Mm, even doctors need their check-ups, hm?” She purrs to him, repeating the motion with the same slowness, wondering if he might do something about it after she’d taken the reins previously.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Ningo Farmer

AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It's in the stars
Gods but she drove him mad, and he was unable to contain the noises that were pulled from him because of it. His heart rate had already picked up, a thunderous pulse pounding away in his ears, as goosebumps lifted the hairs along his thick arms, a shiver shuddering through him that had nothing to do with cold.  He knows full well what her tongue and mouth are capable of, and she teases him with her ministrations along his thumb - but it works, as he finds the digit pressing into her lips, wanting more of her.

Then she is drawing herself along him, against him, and he feels himself grow harder still, feels himself respond to her, as his body always did, always yearning, always ready for whatever she might give to him.

Ah, but it is also the second act, and he finds himself far more able to contain himself, despite his body's desperate pleas for him to push her back into their mattress and get on with it. He hums in agreement with her assessment of Doctor's needing check-ups too, though the sounds morphs into a growl of sorts as her motion drags her cunt along the length of his cock again. His other hand, that had been reaching for her found itself quite trapped between the bodies and the motion, so he changed tactics and instead returned it to her lower back, encouraging her with firm pressure to lean more against him, to continue driving him wild with want and desire.

"So," he managed to say, in between breaths that were definitely already coming faster and with small gasps at her movements, "what needs checking first?" Fuck, but it was hard not to pull her into a kiss, to try and stick to this game, but he could and he would - if only to get the most out of this experience with her.

Longnight wasn't so bad after all.
CHULANE

Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
Oh she can taunt and tease him just as well as he can for her, and with the first ride over with, she braces her bruised hands on either side of him, aiming to drag herself along him in gentle, smooth, taunting strokes – slower and far more enjoyable, prolonging it rather than the rush to the end. His growl sparks that flame in her again as she runs along him, burning and purring with desire, letting herself open that attuned bond, offering soft sounds through it as she finds his thumb again.

She drags herself slowly up and takes his thumb into her mouth, sucking along it lightly as her eyes remain trained on him, a wicked smirk threatening to curl on the edges of her lips but despite it, she can’t help but to focus on what his question is. One hand moves to his side, running fingertips along it, listening to the breaths that pant through him, and she slips a bit further down against him but with a bit more pressure from the hand at her lower back. A few things. She purrs to him through the bond.

Sliding herself down along him, she moves her focus to his chest, leaving lingering kisses along him as she travels down and down, leaving a playful small nip at the hollow of his hip. I’m no doctor, but I think I can manage. A hand raises as she sits back a bit, guiding his hand to her chest before she moves that hand to his awaiting cock, head tilting back a bit as she peers down at him.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Ningo Farmer

AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It's in the stars
Every touch stirred the inferno within him, her mouth sucking on his thumb, her hands, her body - he so easily could've lost it then and there, but he was also enjoying this far too much to let it go so soon. When the bond kicks in and lets him know she feels it too, he is only driven further into the pits of pleasure, to the depths of desire, he eyes flickering shut a moment as the sensation rolls through him, the deep, resonating growl-like noises rumbling from his chest all the while.

She's moving then, her attention drifting south, her ministrations with fingertips along his sides eliciting more shivers - he tenses, his hand pulling her closer still as she moves down him, his own hips rolling upwards, increasing the pressure more between them, revelling in the feel of his cock pressed between their forms. But she keeps moving, her lips seeking out his chest now, and his head rises to watch her progress down his muscular form.

"I trust you," he said, sitting up with an arm outstretched and leaning against the bed behind him, responding to her movement and her words, a smirk on his face as well. He lets his hand gladly follow her guidance to her chest, promptly cupping a plump breast with firm but gentle and controlled motions, a thumb circling her nipple.

Then her hand comes to his cock, and he meets her gaze with a smirk and a raised brow, an open challenge - how close could she push him? As far as he had to her? Further? With a deliberate motion of his hips, he gladly pressed his length further into her grip, curious as to exactly what she had in mind this evening.
CHULANE

Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
His sounds continue that ignition within her as she blazes her trail, attuned acutely to his reactions, the way he shifts ever so slightly so she rubs against him a certain way. And of course it brings a soft sharp inhale from her, but it doesn’t detract her from her mission — if anything it ensures she goes straight for it with all the taunting playful parts included.

Her hand finds his cock, stroking gently and lightly as that complete and utter taunting motion she attempts, settling herself between his legs. He focuses on her, the hand at her breast, and she smirks back up to him as she pauses to push dark hair behind her ears and ensuring it stays out of the way. Good. She hums to him through the bond, all her fire and flame sent over with it.

And then the grip along his cock grows a bit tighter, her attention focused half between keeping locked with his gaze and her ministrations. And she lowers herself to him, pressing kisses to the insides of each thigh, to the V of his stomach, to eventually — read, quite slowly — manages to press her lips against his length in an agonizingly slow beginning.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Ningo Farmer

AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It's in the stars
He is so aware of her, of where she is, where she touches him, how she touches him. He is on board with this mission she has set herself, wholly and completely, loving even the bits that frustrate, that tease and insinuate, for they would eventually lead to pleasure, to a wave of satisfaction that was slowly but surely churning up within him.

Damn, his thoughts curse and plead at the same time, as her hands grip his length, his heat and pleasure having nowhere to hide. Her simple reply sounds within him, the fire and passion that follows through the bond almost as sensuous as her touch, the combination of them all the more intoxicating and addictive.

With her bent over him, with his arm reaching for her, he watches her kisses land, his own hand massaging to the playful rhythm she sets, before his grip presses firmly against her, as if to steady himself, as she excruciatingly slowly finds the base of his length and works her way up. He is dizzy with delight, and ultimately must pause his own ministrations as the angle and his attention is captured wholly by the placement of her lips.

Fuck, he thought, another deep groan rolling through him as her lips explored him with intentional slowness that left a burning path of embers in its wake. He shifted, moving so that he was kneeling before and slightly perpendicular to her now, giving himself a better vantage, better reach, enabling him to bend over her even as she bends over him, so that he can run his own hands along her, gripping her arse with an outstretched hand, and giving him some kind of leverage against her shoulder with the other.

From here, too, he let the hand that gripped her arse slowly go exploring, following the line of her crack, fingers pressing against her upper thigh, seeing if he might find her wetness, her jewel, that she might have her flames stoked along with his own, from a different angle than before.
CHULANE

Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
Oh, she distracts him fully with her movements, her attention and the blazing path her lips set. And she focuses entirely on getting him as wound up as possible, as much as she possibly can with the slow and tantalizing trail her lips take – tongue poking out briefly to drag along the length of him. But she pulls away slightly once he starts moving, some echo of confusion crossing her face before he’s settled again and suddenly it makes sense.

A better vantage point, a bit more advantage for him. And so she shifts with him while his hand trails, her lips finding him again and wrapping her lips around his cock, slowly and gently even despite the fact that his hand roams further, and he’d find that she’s absolutely ready, slick and prepared, giving him everything she can for this second round. She shifts in her space again, legs widening a bit to give him more room.

And when he finds her, a soft hum of a moan slips from her, vibrating against him, as she begins to pick up a rhythm – sharing all of her pleasure with him through the bond, one hand moving to press against the hollows of his hips in a possessive motion.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Ningo Farmer

AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It's in the stars
His hand ventures over her curves, then presses with clear intention to the folds, fingers seeking that which they knew well. The bond only heightens his pleasure, as his motions draw it out of her and she reflects it to him, as his cock is enveloped by her lips and he moans against her - it was a loop, a cycle that only seemed to increase with each pass between them. He finds her other lips then, pleased when her form shifts to give him easier access, and moreso again when he finds her hot, wet and ready for him. He runs his index and middle finger along the length of her lips, dancing around and past her entrance as they sought the hardening lump of her clit, to press and play, massage and toy with her.

As her mouth presses down on him he can't help the gentle, controlled roll of his hips, a contained rocking motion as he leans into her rhythm, his fingers still playing with her, and now his thumb enters her, pressing in up to the meat of his hand. Then, as her head lifted, his thumb comes out, matching her rhythm, even as he pressed and massaged her clit, stoking the fires that he felt through her too.

Hungrily, greedily he groans against her, the noises coming from him animalistic, primal, doing nothing but express the sheer carnal desire that consumes him. He feels himself nearing, feels the pulses of heat and need increasing - but he has time, he has control, he could ride out the challenge she had set forth for him.
CHULANE