One eye is taking for an eye (o)
Rasmus Nyaroy
Luxere Herder

Age: 48 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Ayla Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
mirrors on the ceiling, pink champagne on ice
Rasmus almost started when someone actually smiled, and waved back at him. Mission success? Perhaps. His smile, frozen and stiff, melted into something warmer, something pleased. See, was that so difficult Rasmus? All of a sudden, being surrounded by so many people didn't seem too daunting. All he had to do was be as friendly as he secretly wanted to be, without worrying about what people thought.

Easier said then done, of course. Now he felt slightly embarrassed by himself; hopefully he hadn't freaked the young women out. He wasn't harassing her. He wasn't interested like that, he was just trying to be friendly. The small smile morphed to a frustrated frown and he glared down at his hands. It shouldn't be this hard. It was his own fault for keeping away fro civilization for such long stretches of time. He should be more sociable. Then he wouldn't find it so anxiety inducing.

It surprised him when the woman returned; perhaps he hadn't done so badly after all. He'd been fretting that his smile had been creepy, and her return one had been a desperate 'if I smile back will you leave me alone.' He fixed his best welcoming grin back in place and nodded eagerly. "Of course. You come bearing gifts!" He joked, nodding at the fresh bread in her hands. Would she understand he was joking? "Just kidding." Rasmus quickly stumbled to say, shaking his head. "I've already eaten. But you can definitely sit."
we are all just prisoners here, of our own device
RASMUS

Messages In This Thread
One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-24-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-26-2020, 09:55 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-27-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 07-01-2020, 08:06 AM