Nothing but problems between me and you
Delphine
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
It's so nice to meet you
It was an interesting subject, and there had been a time when Korbin would have given up much to attain magic for himself. But lately, especially after the attack of the cultists, his hunger for that kind of power had diminished.

"No idea, I don't have magic. I only know how to shift." Korbin thought for a moment, tipping his chair back on the rear legs and balanced thoughtfully. "I think... aside from Weaver and Loren, Morgan was also enrolled? Maybe you can coax her into giving you a lesson."

If the Academy ever opened again, Korbin fervently hoped it would be under a different head. He couldn't think of anyone except Loren who had the necessary skills to run it though. Was Halo ready for another Launceleyn in charge, denounced or not?
Let's never meet again
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Delphine hummed, nodding. "I see. Thank you." This was probably her best meeting with the man in front of her. She tapped her fingers, bit her lip, and then she stated, "Korbin, it's good to see you doing so well. Thank you for the lessons." She sounded sincere, she knew she had a lot to learn about this world.

"I should probably go, I just came to bring you that pie and..." She moved to rummage through the herbs, "...needed something for a cough, someone's child's got one." She hadn't bothered learning the poor family's name, she'd only just run into them while walking back through the main room, after all.
Let me make you smile, darling.
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
It's so nice to meet you
He gave her a suspicious glance, not at all sure how to handle that kind of straight forward praise. Korbin was torn between scoffing, contradicting her by claiming that no, this was not doing well, and it wasn't like he gave lessons because he liked it. In the end, a confused silence was the only thing she was met with. Pouring himself a cup of the now very strong and very bitter herbal tea, he took it and returned to his cot.

"I see." There was a long pause. Then; "Tea with ginger and thyme is good for coughs. Choke it with all the honey you like... apparently kids like that." Meaning, he was no kid, and he knew how to do this shit too, and good riddance.

If eating the pie and drinking the tea meant he could leave soon, then he would chug as best he could. Korbin had a bar to run, a new employee to instruct, and... well... that was about it. Felt like reasons enough, if getting away from the disaster blonde didn't cut it.

-------
-Fin
Let's never meet again