Nothing but problems between me and you
Delphine
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Delphine wasn't enjoying treating this patient. Korbin was... a hard patient to handle. Though she'd definitely dealt with worse. He continued to refuse her teas and the sweetened food, so... she'd slipped to the kitchens, and carefully prepared something she thought he might enjoy. Enough carbs to do the same work as sweet food.

It'd been a long time since she'd cooked, so she'd taken care to taste it as she worked. She thought it was okay. Not her best work, but, it had been like getting on a horse. She never forgot how to cook, even if it was not her favorite thing to do. Carrying the meat pie, a clean cloth over the top to preserve the heat, she entered the room in time to watch the pestle hit the floor.

At least he was out of bed. She cleared her throat and moved to set the platter down, "I thought you'd like something that's not as sweet," she explained. She doesn't move to grab the pestle, and she doesn't order him back to bed, despite the fact she can see he's having trouble.

New tactics. Most of her care for the man had been through Noah, as it were. But Noah couldn't stay here all the time, he had other things to deal with. "What were you making?" She's settled on the tabletop, hands tucked into her pockets.

With the pie rested a fork, and nothing else.
Let me make you smile, darling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing but problems between me and you - by Delphine - 06-24-2020, 09:29 PM