Nothing but problems between me and you
Delphine
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Delphine scoffed, "Why would honey go in a meat pie? I figure, maybe you don't like sweets. I can remake the tea, if you'd like to eat."

So much good came from honey. She would never understand how someone couldn't like it, but she had to accept that some people just did not enjoy sweets.

"Honey has amazing properties, internally and externally, though... I guess I prefer it because I used to be vegetarian... Caido makes it hard to maintain that diet," At least in the Grounds and Halo, that was. She shifted to get off the table, and moved to straighten his cot, tossing the old sheets off and replacing them with fresh ones.

"There's a lot I still don't understand about Caido... like the magic? Back home, I had more than just healing. I'm not sure why coming through a portal would take my magic away but..." She shrugged, and finished tidying his cot.

Wiping her hands down her pants, she straightened. "Anyway, the people in the Kitchens helped me find the ingredients."
Let me make you smile, darling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing but problems between me and you - by Delphine - 06-24-2020, 10:39 PM