Nothing but problems between me and you
Delphine
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
It's so nice to meet you
Korbin merely shrugged. "How do I know? As far as I'm concerned honey is for bees and nothing else, but you're clearly perverse enough to eat it... Who can ever predict what crazy people will do?" The medicinal properties he wouldn't dispute, but it was way too sweet, enough that it turned his stomach and gave him headaches. It just wasn't a flavor he was used to; before the portal opened he'd never even tasted it. No flowers bloomed in Halo, there were no bees, and anything plant based was either dried and imported from the south or produced by magical means and pricey as all heck.

Still. If it wasn't sweet, the pie would be far more tempting. Korbin was hungry, his body roaring in demand for sustenance, and he eyed the food with slightly more interest. Not enough to make him abandon his self-appointed mission to remake the medicinal tea though. Cleaning off the tool he went back to griding herbs, ignoring Delphine's offer to help.

"Probably because you're only a copy of the version who lives in your original world, right?" he muttered, mostly focused on the work at hand. "It only makes sense that what you had would be stripped down and adapted to the closest thing that exists here." It was a different world after all, different laws, rules... "It's like taking two different pigments of blue and trying to paint an image twice. No way it's gonna be the same."
Let's never meet again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing but problems between me and you - by Korbin - 06-24-2020, 11:16 PM