Not One for Authority
For Maru
Maru Ngata
Merfolk Leader

Age: 40 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MARU
listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness
like a heartbeat that drives you mad
The frown that creases the handsome, sun-kissed face gives Maru pause internally, but not enough to retract his offered hand and calm demeanor. Though a dark brow gives a subtle incline at the words; it's rare for mer to speak aloud, as the water has a way of distorting spoken word and it is merely easier to communicate in a submerged environment through the bond. But Maru will not disrespect the man's wishes, and firmly grasps the hand in a squeeze - not quite the shake of the human folk, but the equivalent that exists beneath the ocean. "If that is what you wish." It's not as if it's a slight of some sort. Though what follows certainly is, and inspires a wry grin on Maru's handsome face. Olavi is certainly not the first to express dissent, not when Maru is the first male ruler in many long years. He has learned to take such insults and insinuations with grace. "After touching you I would certainly hope you are not unwashed, though that would be quite the feat in the ocean." His wry humor is clear in the odd, humming sound that constitutes a chuckle underwater. "And what keeps you from my supposedly glitzy house? All are welcome in my doorway."
in the stillness of remembering what you had
and what you lost

Messages In This Thread
Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 06-26-2020, 01:28 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Maru - 07-03-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 07-03-2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Maru - 07-11-2020, 03:16 AM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 07-13-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Maru - 08-07-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 08-08-2020, 06:45 PM