Not One for Authority
For Maru
Maru Ngata
Merfolk Leader

Age: 40 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MARU
listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness
like a heartbeat that drives you mad
The continued reservation - as kind as the word choice may be in Maru's diplomatic way - is overlooked. The man is entitled to his wariness, even if this may be their first time meeting face to face. Maru knows Nerissa much better, and in the privacy of his own dark amusement can admit that at this point, he quite prefers her. She may be more manipulative, but at least she is not so uncouth. A shame, as the man is quite attractive.

The silt that is disturbed prickles at his skin, but does not rise so far as to force him to shield his eyes or drift further away. Olavi's agitation feels like yet another slight to Maru, who flounders a little for once, unsure what it is he has done to so aggravate the man. "If I were to welcome you in my bed, I would be much more straightforward." A dark eyebrow rises, a playful smirk appearing on his lips. "But yes, you would be welcome to my food. My birth should not hold me higher than my people, regardless of what the nagging elders may think. Why, were you hungry?" Again his voice lilts slightly teasing, more than willing to invite the man deeper inside the city, to offer what foods he may immediately find if only to prove himself (and perhaps irritate the man further, as it's becoming slightly amusing to do so now that he is doing it intentionally).
in the stillness of remembering what you had
and what you lost

Messages In This Thread
Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 06-26-2020, 01:28 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Maru - 07-03-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 07-03-2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Maru - 07-11-2020, 03:16 AM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 07-13-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Maru - 08-07-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 08-08-2020, 06:45 PM