ma petite patate
For Evelyn and Evie
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
Did you ever love her? Do you know?
Ah. Promises of a future that Evie isn't certain of herself. It's a weight that makes her pause, fingers brushing lightly back and forth across her lips. Considering, measuring. Already she is being asked to choose sides, to make her stance on the Ascended. And something tickles at her mind, perhaps a tad suspicious of the girls and their insistent desire to know where she lays her chips. At the same time, after Wessex was voted out and now the deaths of Rexanna and Clemente, she can't blame them for being unsure of where the Ascended stand in the Grounds now.

Her answer doesn't come swiftly. She is as torn between sides as firmly as her siblings stand on each shore, and Evie knows no answer will ever be enough for either of them. All she can do is look past her family and aim for what is best for all of her newly acquired citizens. "I'm sure you're intelligent enough to see the chasms between races, the Old Gods and your own creator. I can't promise nobody will attempt to harm you on an individual basis, but you are welcome in the Grounds, and any action taken against you through prejudice will be met with punishment. Exile, jail time, whatever matches the transgression. I can only keep you as safe as equally as you can keep me informed." Her own sharp blues meet the girls', because this is certainly not a one-sided affair. They will be welcome in the Grounds, will have council protection, but Evie cannot hold their hands in private affairs even if she wanted to.
Or did you never want to be alone?

Messages In This Thread
ma petite patate - by Mabel - 06-26-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evie - 07-01-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evelyn - 07-04-2020, 04:47 AM
RE: ma petite patate - by Mabel - 07-04-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evie - 07-11-2020, 03:55 AM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evelyn - 07-12-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: ma petite patate - by Mabel - 07-12-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evie - 07-17-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evelyn - 07-18-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: ma petite patate - by Mabel - 07-18-2020, 10:49 PM