Feel That Fire
for Ashetta [open to any deity]
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
      Intrigue and fascination swept over Kalt as the being appeared on the grass, completely naked. Now, Kalt had absolutely no problem with seeing a naked form on display, but he was captivated by how the figure in front of him seemed to continuously change and alter their features. Fascinating, indeed…

The assassin observed carefully, feeling an undeniable attraction towards them, and he was slightly confused, yet willingly allowing the feeling to wash through him.

’Bodies like that I’m surprised that you come up for air at all.’

A smirk was pressed to Kalt’s lips, as he glanced at Ashetta with a slightly teasing grin. ”Well, we don’t really,” he muttered with a breathy laugh. The deity winked, and suddenly, he and Ashe were standing without clothing. His brow raised, but he made no move to cover himself.

The two mortals were covered in scars, their bodies marred unlike the god’s. The life of an assassin was nothing easy, but each and every scar was earned. Kalt, for one, wore his with pride. He briefly wondered what Frey knew about their lives, how much they knew of the Assassin in Blue and Silver Wing. Were they omnipotent? Or did they only have access to mortals’ direct thoughts? Or was it something completely different? Northwind and Northaven didn’t exactly have gods, so this was a whole new situation for the man.

He cleared his throat, giving the deity a crooked grin. ”We were hoping to find out if you were able to answer some things for us about this place we’ve been brought to?” Kalt said with just the slightest bit of hesitation. He wasn’t necessarily afraid of Frey – he had learned to deny fear at a young age – but he wasn’t exactly looking to anger them in any way. He had a feeling there would be some kind of price to pay, as things never were given for free, but he needed to know if Frey even had the information before offering some kind of payment for it. Maybe he was overestimating the deity’s willingness to play along, but he supposed they would find out.

Kalt
I  am flesh and I am bone,
i rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold
i've got fire in my soul

Messages In This Thread
Feel That Fire - by Kalt - 01-07-2019, 03:45 AM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Ashetta - 01-07-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Frey - 01-09-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 07:08 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Frey - 01-18-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Kalt - 01-18-2019, 04:50 PM