Feel That Fire
for Ashetta [open to any deity]

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey

Beholders beware, there are no safe words

Their reactions were the same even though they were different. Predictable. Bland. Boring. He exuded confidence, she tried to hide her fire and wavering thoughts on whether or not remaining was a good idea. Kalt's response drew the deity's gaze and for a moment it pinned him.  "I guess I should count myself flattered that you'd bother to draw breath on my account." They mused, plucking a perfectly ripe and robust grape out of thin are and sensually popping it into their mouth with a decided popping sound as it squished between their teeth.

However as the man mentioned questions, Frey's tactile sexuality slackened slightly and for a moment the brilliant kaleidoscope of their gaze turned hot and tense. Just as quickly though the shadow passed and they smiled a dazzlingly white smile, rolling onto their stomach and gently etching the air with their feet in lazy and languid circles.

"The other side of the barrier?" Frey repeated turning to Ashetta now and licking their lips—a tingling sensation that Ashe would feel against the pink flesh of her lips as well. Both sets of them. "And what will that accomplish? You'll find only another bubble of sorts. The bubble of the world. Your feeling of being trapped won't go away, your cage will just be a little bigger. Is size really all that matters to you, hon?" Frey asked with a wink, knowing full well the size-range that the assassin was currently working with.

Lazily the being listened, but as Ashetta moved towards them, Frey rose off the ground like water flowing backwards into a vessel which had just poured it. Reaching forward she gently touched Ashe's face, the other hand slinking around the girls waist. Though Frey's touch was tender, if Ashe tried to resist she'd find the being's arms as immovable as stone. Were Kalt to try and interfere, he'd find himself bound and gagged. But if he simply stood and watched? Well Frey had no problems with that.

"Help you?" Frey simpered, their voice like a bow on violin strings, echoing off satin. "In more ways than you know." For both Kalt and Ashe the world would sink away into a thermal of maroons and blacks. They'd find their bodies enraptured with passion as if unseen hands and tongues and fingers poked and prodded in the ways they could only imagine in their dreams. Even their mortal fumbling and fucking would seem like a whisper compared to the scream of ecstasy the god broiled in their bodies.

"But you misunderstand." They would hear through their moans and the pulsing of their own heartbeats in their ears. "Why would I help you when you are right where I want you? All of you contained here, begging and pleading with your hearts on your sleeves, ignorance on your lips, and passion in your eyes?"

With a triumphant peel of laughter, Ashe and Kalt would find themselves riding the crest of a powerful orgasm. Falling icily off their dual climaxes, they would find themselves quite alone in the glade.

Messages In This Thread
Feel That Fire - by Kalt - 01-07-2019, 03:45 AM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Ashetta - 01-07-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Frey - 01-09-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 07:08 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Frey - 01-18-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Kalt - 01-18-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Ashetta - 01-19-2019, 06:48 AM