reprieve
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725

Noah Olson

This winter kiss has left me poisoned
And I will never be the same again

The candles flickered and Noah's attention was fully caught. His heart pounded in his chest with the anticipation of it all. He had never met a god, barely knew anything about them. The last time he had visited one of their shrines, seeking their help, he had received a curse. He held his breath, placing his offering down before the shrine. It felt like a millennia in his mind before he heard the voice. The creature moved silently and carefully, staying in the shadows. The hunter turned his head to look. He was an observant man--he needed to be, for his craft. He took in another breath as he took in what he was looking at. At first, he thought it just a woman. But, his eyes caught the head upon her shoulders and the dazzling rack upon her head. Noah lifted a brow for a moment, meeting her eyes for a fleeting moment, before lowering his head in a respectful manner.

"Yes, I want to help the people." He started. "I am a hunter. It's in my blood. The people of Snowcloak need someone such as me." He knew the words he was saying were probably already a part of this creature's knowledge. He did not know how ancient she(?) was, or how much she saw. What was she, exactly? A creature sent to him from the gods? Or was she an agent of the Eirachi? He couldn't focus on that now, he needed to answer her question. The large hunter moved his bow and quiver from their familiar place upon his back and he held them in his hands, stretched out towards the luxere-woman slightly, and looked up towards her black, bleeding eyes. "For as many hours as I practice, as I hunt, I come back empty handed more often than I should. I am seeking help, in the form of his very bow, that it never misses its target."

Messages In This Thread
reprieve - by Noah - 07-01-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: reprieve - by Random Event - 07-03-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: reprieve - by Noah - 07-09-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: reprieve - by Random Event - 07-16-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: reprieve - by Noah - 07-17-2020, 03:03 PM