Training [se] need no light when i have you
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
He didn’t want to.

Didn’t deserve the traces of light made by the Spark Bird’s wings, didn’t deserve to do anything but crawl amidst the darkness, be left in its suffocating wake, hover uselessly by while the world moved on and he had no ability to keep the things he cherished safe.

He was tempted to stay within the Temple until day finally broke and he could unwind his agony elsewhere, to hang his head low and dissolve, to pierce and puncture and lacerate his bones into the soil.

But there he was, for her, because all they ever seemed to do was endure trauma after trauma, in the familiar wings and whims of the bakery’s garden. At any other time, the notions, the mere slip of the words exercise and training would motivate him – except now it barely scraped as he shifted into his tiger form, as his eyes searched hers, as he felt every seam unraveling.

Every movement that followed her leaps and bounds was habitual, attuned in the constant repetition of muscle memory – maneuvering to the right, dodging out of her range, and swiping a massive paw towards her ribs.
still standing
not because you can
but because you have to

Messages In This Thread
[se] need no light when i have you - by Amalia - 06-30-2020, 09:41 PM
RE: [se] need no light when i have you - by Deimos - 06-30-2020, 09:53 PM