You Know What I Know
For Maru
Maru Ngata
Merfolk Leader

Age: 40 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
as I watch the foaming breakers
when the tide comes rushing in
No, he is certainly not surprised. Nerissa has a habit of insinuating herself wherever she desires, and this is not the first time he has seen her slinking gracefully throughout the kingdom and its outskirts. She would be welcome on a more permanent basis, but he has a feeling she would decline anything that would tie her to the kingdom itself. With her job - what he knows of it, on the fringes as it operates - Maru can't fault her for that.

A few graceful pulses of his tentacles brings him to her side, far enough to the side for her to catch his approach in her peripheral. Posture relaxed and habitually regal, the rings on his tentacles vague and pale, expressing his calm demeanor. A hand comes to skim the banister, turning to gaze out over the city at her side. Automatically reaching out through the bond to try and connect with her mind, as he does with all his citizens. Nerissa. Does something specific bring you to the kingdom today, or are you just here to gaze upon my handsome self? His amusement is clear across the bond, clearly teasing. Maru is not nearly so self-absorbed as that, but it's a language they can both share.
I will contemplate my lifetime
with its virtues and its sins

Messages In This Thread
You Know What I Know - by Nerissa - 07-02-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: You Know What I Know - by Maru - 07-11-2020, 03:21 AM
RE: You Know What I Know - by Nerissa - 07-12-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: You Know What I Know - by Maru - 08-07-2020, 05:48 AM