You Know What I Know
For Maru
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
bite my tongue, bide my time, wait 'til the world is mine
The fact that he moves within her peripherals is appreciated, but not necessary. No one else would approach her but their dear monarch, no one else would  Must it be one or the other Maru? A hand lifts to cover her mouth, hiding the curve of her lips but no the quiet laughter that leaves her. Though there are always far more pleasurable places I could find to gaze upon you. And I'm certain Olavi would have fun with someone else in our bed. It's an offer that falls rather easily from her, a longstanding joke, up to and until the point he decides to take her up on it.

That's not why she's here though, not this time.

"The seasons are changing. Currents are moving again, along with other things." Her head tilts as she turns to look at him more fully, pale eyes searching his face for a moment before Nerissa continues silently again, the box in her hand held out towards Maru. A gift, in the spirit of our continued understanding. And within the little box, if he chose to accept it, if they didn't have any issues to discuss, there was an elaborately decorated hair comb; gold, pearls, and skilful carving creating a delicate, whorling fan, motifs of waves flowing through it.
Nerissa

Messages In This Thread
You Know What I Know - by Nerissa - 07-02-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: You Know What I Know - by Maru - 07-11-2020, 03:21 AM
RE: You Know What I Know - by Nerissa - 07-12-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: You Know What I Know - by Maru - 08-07-2020, 05:48 AM