[OPEN] it's always me i fight {Seasonal Event!}
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
R O N I N

"Too slow!"

The snowball was flung with as much strength as Ronin could muster - and that was a substantial amount these days, in truth - but the guildmaster was still grinning like an idiot over his scarf as he tried to hit Ashetta on the back. It might hit Soot, but he wasn't to know that the little spindly thing was nestled under her hood, was he?

He'd spotted the blue-eyed woman slinking through the Woodlands behind him a short while before. Ronin hadn't been tracking the reindeer at first, in truth, but it was something that had just sort of happened when he'd spotted the prints. He couldn't hunt or track for shit, so it had been more fun than anything else. He'd seen the Luxere twice before now, so he knew they weren't something to be feared.

But then Ashe had appeared, and he'd snuck back around so he could creep up on her; a dangerous idea, no doubt, but he had never claimed to have common sense. Either way, he'd be bracing himself for retaliation now, darting behind a tree in the hope that she wouldn't see him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] it's always me i fight {Seasonal Event!} - by Ronin - 01-12-2019, 03:33 PM