[OPEN] it's always me i fight {Seasonal Event!}
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
   Ashe's ears strained into the silence, brilliant blue eyes staring out into the trees... She heard his voice, and she spun with just enough time to most dodge that snowball. It glanced off of her shoulder, and she barked a curse at the force of it. She caught sight of him seconds before he vanished behind a tree. Ronin.

Ashe double checked on Soot - he only recoiled at the cold - and she swiftly moved behind a grouping of snow-covered bushes while her friend hid. She didn't remain there however, abandoning her trail and creeping on feather-light feet and low to the ground around the tree the bounty hunter had ducked behind. She kept her steps as silent as was possible in the snow-dusted woods as she moved to sneak up behind Ronin, and the moment he was in her sights?

"Too slow!" Ashe launched her self forward and raised her arms to stuff two handfuls of snow down the back of his shirt.

She darted around him with a wicked grin, turning to face him and brushing her wool gloves on her pants to rid them of as much snow as she could and huffed a breath into the cold. "Evening Crab-kicker," she greeted breathlessly, shooting him a half-hearted glare. "You almost hit Soot, you know." She braced her hands over her hips and considered him for a moment, pursing her lips just slightly. "What are you doing out here?"

ashe
Opened up, torn apart
There’s nothing more beautiful than your heart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] it's always me i fight {Seasonal Event!} - by Ashetta - 01-15-2019, 08:17 PM