[se] let it go, love
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
he said "i bet you don't remember me"
"By all means." Remi said with a grin. "If you can get Finn of my back, I'd certainly appreciate it."

Watching Phoebe grumpily retrieve her device, Remi just shook his head. "Don't you have a dragon and a cat. Should they be taking care of these sorts of things?" He wondered out loud with a skeptical smirk, before nodding. Oh, it would come back. Remi had traded his, thrown it into the sea, and tried to lose it beneath a mountain of earth. Every morning, it returned untainted on his bedside table.

"I...don't quite know how to say this." He said bashfully, running a hand back-to-front through his curls as he gave Phoebe an awkward stare. "I've...been doing a lot of thinking lately. About Ronin and I. About Aoife...what she was to us. To me." Looking down, perhaps seeming more boyish than ever before, Remi frowned at his hands as he studied his palms. "I think...I mean, I have been thinking about what it would be for Ronin and I to have another child..together, only.." Turning his pale stare up to Phoebe, Remi winced as if pained by the words he knew he had to say. "...Phoebe I could never...have sex with you. I could certainly never finish inside of you.." Even merely saying so made the Alchemist want to shiver, the thought of it border on incestuous at this point given his relationship with the midwife.

With a heavy sigh, his head hung slightly, Remi bit the inside of his lip. "So I suppose I wanted to know if you thought Frey would offer another way?"
THE ALCHEMIST
and i said, "only every other memory".
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe grinned and nodded. "I don't see why not! You tell him to pick a place and time and I will make enough of a nuisance of myself that he will leave you be." she said. She had gotten very comfortable talking to all sorts of people as of late with her new position. Talking to another one of these odd "Craglings" couldn't be too hard.

The madame sighed and rolled her eyes dramatically as he asked after Pim and Branbast. "You would think. Pim tries but he ends up doing more damage to the garden than the birds do with his talons and tail. And Branbast is a lazy jerk. I tried starving him once and out of pure spite he went and hunted a Hel from somewhere else." she said, shaking her head. Such a little shit, Branbast was.

As Remi began his question, her head tilted. Slowly she began to smile, an 'I told you so' dancing on the tip of her tongue. But she kept from saying it, if only just barely, to hear him out. "Well...to be honest when Frey first gave their deal, I mentioned that would be a problem. Their solution was the sex potion." she said, shrugging a bit. "For them it is...a matter of pride I think. They aren't the voice. They don't just magically implant things into people. But...I will ask them again. Though, they might appreciate if you asked them yourself." she said slowly. She knew Remi had his reasons for being wary of the god, but such misgivings had come during a time when so little was understood about he deities.

"I am sure whatever compromise Frey might give though, it will still involve sex with a woman. Will it bother you if Ronin sleeps with someone else; me or otherwise? Or him if you do?" she asked.
Pretty brown eyes and a mind full of thoughts
Code blatantly stolen from Sky
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"After hearing how Safrin was with Ronin...how...whatever his thoughts were about her before, that it all melted away.." Looking uncomfortable, his lips moving but saying nothing, Remi could only sigh at his lack of ability to communicate his feelings. "If..it isn't the sort of thing I could do with all my senses and desires as they are...I just wonder if I'd come to regret it after." Pleased that Phoebe wasn't taking it personally (I don't want to have sex with you perhaps not the best choice of words on Remi's part), Remi nodded understandingly as she mentioned Remi might have to go himself.

"No...I mean, Ronin has always been free to sleep with who he wants. Ever since we came here we've had that arrangement." Remi said with one-sided shrug. That they hadn't ever taken each other up on the opportunity was beside the point. It was unconventional perhaps, but it worked for the pair.

"I just thought the point of...how it was supposed to work, was that we'd both have to have sex with a woman. In this case, you. And if that's really what Frey requires..." Cheeks full of colour now, the Alchemist just sighed a touch miserably.
THE ALCHEMIST
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe nodding in understanding of Remi's point. To be fair, she would have been terribly anxious at best to have sex with Remi because...well...it was Remi. That had never been a considered factor with him and she really had no desire to. On the other hand, she wasn't sure anyone else had the sort of relationship with Frey that she did to ask for such a feat of magic. It was a bit of a catch twenty-two.

"Really?" Phoebe said in shock at the revelation of the agreement he and Remi had. "You are a far less jealous soul than I." she said with a small smirk. She could never imagine being open to such a thing with a spouse...but to each their own.

"Is there another woman you think would carry a child for you both?" Phoebe asked curiously. She could always see if Frey would keep the deal with another person. "I will talk to Frey regardless and let you know what they say. I just can't promise they will change the stipulations." she said.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Mmhmm." Remi said with a casual nod. "It's...I mean if Ronin got attached to someone else I'd find that hard, but sometimes sex is just sex." Gods if that wasn't the truth. It often was just easier to get it out of your system that wither away to stone beneath the weight of sexual frustration. "But even if he did...even if he fell in love with someone else after it all, he'd still be the only one for me, and me for him." That was at the heart of their promise to each other, made all the more concrete by the last few months.

"I mean, I'm sure I could think of a few. You of course would be top of that list. But...I mean it isn't just you Phoebe. You're as attractive as any woman I could hope to be with, I just.." Well. For all that he was, bi-sexual simply wasn't on that list.
THE ALCHEMIST
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
"I tried to have meaningless sex once." Phoebe said wistfully. "It ended in a marriage out of spite. I admire your ability to pull it off, because I sure as heck can't." she said with a smirk. Though logically, she understood it - sex being just sex - but her brain and heart simply would not agree on the matter. The lone example was this arrangement she had with Frey for Remi and Ronin - and even then there was still an attachment of sorts.

Hopeless - that's what Frey would likely call her.

She smiled at him a little and shook his head. "I know, Remi. I'm not what you're after." she said laughing. The last time they had this conversation, she hadn't been in a good place. Rejection of any sort had sent her for a tailspin. But she was far more grounded now. "If you had to come up with an alternative - a compromise to present to Frey - what would you offer?" she asked.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Honestly, I think being a man has something to do with it." Remi replied with a shrug. "If anything there have been times I thought I was attracted to someone and...it turns out I only just wanted to have sex with them." He couldn't say he was terribly proud of it, but certainly with the shroud of desire pulled from his eyes, he did see quite a bit clearer when it came to some of hte men he knew.

Sighing and shaking his head, Remi could only search his thoughts, coming up empty as he had before. "Semen in a cup?" He tried with a crooked smile. "Honestly, I've no idea. Perhaps you're right that I should just speak with Frey myself. Though I'd appreciate a good word put in."
THE ALCHEMIST