Taking steps together
for Kiada
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
He lets go. He had been practicing, been working on embracing the instincts, on letting them guide his movements, his intentions, when he took his attuned form. Forms, now, for this one of feathers and keen sights and talons had revealed itself. He looks to the landscape offered to them, to the clouds that linger so close now, to the mountains that look both nearer and further away, as his vision brought them into focus and out again. He could look at this view for an age, he could forget that they were heading towards a goal - he'd not seen this world this way before, not been able to appreciate it before the blizzards buried it all with their snow, wind and cold.

But he could not get lost, could not forget his way, for she beckoned to him, anchoring him in the present, reminding him of their purpose - he watches as she dives and plays in the air before him, mimicking the motion, letting his wings tuck close as he picked up speed towards the ground, opening them again to catch the wind in his feathers once more and feel it lift him. She was larger than he, her avian form that of a vulture, a ferocious and hard beast who ate bone and carrion of fallen prey.

"Yes," he confirmed, he knew what he was, and he let the feeling of warmth and rightness fill him, let it colour the bond, even as they flew side by side, scouting together for the way ahead, ensuring the safety of their charges. "A wedge-tailed eagle," he supplied, flourishing his flight to show the tail this great bird of prey was named for, the clear arrow-head shaped wedge of the feathers apparent. "They are a bird of my homeland. I treated a few who found themselves injured on the roads near my hometown." The eagle was him even as he was the eagle - Australian, determined, keenly focussed on that which interests him.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to walk anywhere again," he said with soft laughter, as he beat his wings and relished in the sensation - he'd flown in planes before, he'd even gone skydiving before, but this, this beat all of that into dust.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
Taking steps together - by Chulane - 07-01-2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Taking steps together - by Kiada - 07-01-2020, 07:48 PM
RE: Taking steps together - by Chulane - 07-02-2020, 05:41 AM
RE: Taking steps together - by Kiada - 07-02-2020, 05:57 AM
RE: Taking steps together - by Chulane - 07-02-2020, 07:05 AM
RE: Taking steps together - by Kiada - 07-02-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: Taking steps together - by Chulane - 07-02-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Taking steps together - by Kiada - 07-03-2020, 02:19 AM
RE: Taking steps together - by Chulane - 07-03-2020, 07:05 AM
RE: Taking steps together - by Kiada - 07-04-2020, 06:19 AM