i was just a kid (o)
Keyes Sen
Thief

Age: 56 | Height: 5' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 4 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 11 - Int:
HYPERION - Regular - Mongoose
Played by: y Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i want your money not your life
Shit.

Keyes kept walking when the man fell into step with him, pretending like he wasn't there and trying not to draw any crowd attention. Gods dammit leave me alone you old clown, he said, disregarding the fact that in all his fae youthfulness he was certainly older than the other. That would always be a weird idea, but it was beside the point. He'd been caught, something he didn't do often and didn't like.

He snorted to the other's reply, clearly irritated and mildly anxious. Hyperion shifted, having sensed his discomfort and pressed a quick lick to his cheek. The blonde turned to look at the man when he was called kid, his wings giving a brief shudder and a bitter smile pursed on his lips. When the green fabric was tugged, the mongoose climbed down from his shoulders and grabbed onto the end before it could leave the pouch, loyally protecting their loot.

Probably not the best move, but Key appreciated the sentiment. He gave his companion a brief pop on the back, and the little creature let go, crawling back up to his shoulders to sulk. "A new shirt," he replied sarcastically, watching cautiously to see what the man would do next.
KEYES

Messages In This Thread
i was just a kid (o) - by Keyes - 07-01-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: i was just a kid (o) - by Elias - 07-06-2020, 02:15 PM
RE: i was just a kid (o) - by Keyes - 07-07-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: i was just a kid (o) - by Elias - 07-14-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: i was just a kid (o) - by Keyes - 07-15-2020, 06:52 PM
RE: i was just a kid (o) - by Elias - 07-16-2020, 04:07 PM