raindrops keep falling on my head
for Nerissa
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Nerissa
once upon a time my world was big
and full of monsters
Longnight, brief respite that it was, had ended, and Nerissa slipped back into business easily, her days suddenly filled, a dozen tasks to be seen to, and not near enough hands that she trusted to see to them all. Olavi helps where he can, bless his cold heart, but one mer is not enough, especially with how specialized her beau's talents are. Really, this is a boon, the fewer steps and checks there are, the more certain she can be that things are working exactly how she expects.

Business is what brings her close to the shore, but it's her own personal pleasure that draws her so close to the surface, to the pounding rain and dim grey void of sky. Scylla swims before her, and it's the shark who notices the body first, the limp little present drifting in the waves. Belly up.

It's a shame, always is, and though the pretty little fish is not someone who's familiar to Nerissa, the scavenger still swims closer, hoping for an easy score, some bonus to round out the trip, make it more worthwhile. With a thought, a wave folds over the body and pulls it down, the water itself bending to her will. She waits only a few feet into the dim, fingers outstretching to pick out anything that seemed valuable, or interesting, ready to take what she wanted and leave the rest to sink to the bottom feeders.
but now the world is small,
and I am the monster

Messages In This Thread
raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-02-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Nerissa - 07-02-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-03-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-10-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 08-10-2020, 02:00 AM