raindrops keep falling on my head
for Nerissa
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Nerissa
once upon a time my world was big
and full of monsters
Every word Delta offers only raises further questions, without supplying much in the way of answers. The pittance of pity that Nerissa felt evaporated in an instant, her time far too valuable to waste with any kind of guessing games, the complicated dance that the princess stumbled through.

"What happened?" There is a sharpness to Nerissa's words, a demand lingering in them, as she leans back, letting the water cradle her like a comfortable chair. While it doesn't seem particularly likely that she'll be able to use this information for anything, there is still something to be said about being in the know. And she's gotten where she is by always being in the know.

Though the apology draws a dark laugh from Nerissa, her hand coming up to cover her mouth while the sound tinkles out of her like breaking glass. "Don't include me in your struggle, child. I have dealt with nothing." And she would leave, having done nothing, as soon as it became clear there was nothing to be gained. For now though, she lingered, watching the princess with a distant interest.
but now the world is small,
and I am the monster

Messages In This Thread
raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-02-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-03-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-10-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Nerissa - 07-12-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 08-10-2020, 02:00 AM