raindrops keep falling on my head
for Nerissa
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
Unfortunately, this mermaid was very pushy and thanks to Delta being the way she was: she absolutely had to share just about everything. "I was cursed- by a spirit. They have taken over the Shrine... and so they cursed me... but I have spoken with one before and they didn't curse me then, just told me that what I requested wasn't possible for them to do." That was something she had actually failed to mention to really anyone else- it had completely slipped her mind until she thought deeply about her past experiences.

The woman showed zero sympathy and was now angry. Wow. Okay.... Delta really had screwed up in this case. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make it sound like that-" She left it at that because, well, there wasn't anything else left to say. Delta felt bad for making the woman deal with her and now she felt even worse seeing as she was making her angrier and angrier. Gods... things were terrible.

Messages In This Thread
raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-02-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-03-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-10-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 08-10-2020, 02:00 AM