raindrops keep falling on my head
for Nerissa
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Nerissa
once upon a time my world was big
and full of monsters
There's a vaguely curious tilt to Nerissa's face as the explanation is spewed out, a single eyebrow arching as she tilts back towards Delta. "Have you ever heard what they say about the shrines?" Nerissa sure hadn't, but spinning tales was a skill of hers. It was easy, when near everything is delivered in the same cadence, no indications given to tell a truthful word from a lying one. "Each time you pray at one, your very being is weighed by the divine, by the spirits." The very corners of her lips tilt up, Nerissa's back straightening so she can look down her nose at the royal mer a touch easier. "I wonder what you must have done to be found so lacking."

The apologies upon apologies did nothing but exhaust Nerissa, it was not a trait she tolerated in her underlings, and it was she only barely tolerated here. "Perhaps you should think about your words a little more carefully then." The tone was muzzled, clipped, but not obviously angry, merely... strained. "You're meant to be the face of our people, aren't you?"
but now the world is small,
and I am the monster

Messages In This Thread
raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-02-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-03-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-10-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Nerissa - 07-24-2020, 05:36 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 08-10-2020, 02:00 AM