butterknife what a life anyway (o)
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
war is raging in my head
She'd never heard him speak aloud before, their last meeting had consisted of pads of paper and telepathy. It was deeper than she'd expected, ragged as though the frigid had crept into his voice and not just his skin. He said her name, Aisha, and she was relieved that he remembered. She wasn't all too sure why, she didn't often drudge up the memories of that day either. But she certainly hadn't forgotten, and she certainly didn't regret.

His question brought her out of her analyzation, her examination of him, and her own thoughts. He was one of the first people she'd seen since returning from Torchline, and she wasn't really sure how to act. She didn't like the discomfort, the pain. She wanted to be playful and carefree but reality weighed down like pressure behind her eyes. Try to ignore it and it will pulse again, make you regret trying to forget. Her gaze refocused on his deep blue eyes.

"I'm not good, I'm not happy. But I'm here and I know I will be again," she said, chin tilted up and brows narrowed. "Are you ok?" she'd asked him this before, but the intent was fixed this time. She wanted him to be ok. She hoped that he was.
don't know which side wants me dead

Messages In This Thread
butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 03:15 AM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 03:44 AM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 04:11 AM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 04:31 AM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 01:18 PM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 08:15 PM