like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Remi handled his trauma by lashing out. Watching Ronin errantly pluck at a string on his jacket was perhaps harder to abide than the blows his husband had dealt him so long ago on the beach, when they'd first come here. "Of course, but quietly. Or else there will be too many questions." Demands from Vai, happy hello's from Felix, hugs from Seren. It would be too much too soon. For now, the pair just needed running water and a bit more time to let things settle.

"I did." Remi agreed in a voice suddenly soft but rough as well. "I had to." He added, tripping over his own breath as he hastily sucked in what might have been the full explanation. Slipping an arm around Ronin's waist, the Alchemist opened the door and led Ronin towards the bathroom using his telekinesis to softly open and shut the doors around them.

Slowly Remi began to take off Ronin's tattered jacket. In another time he'd have dissolved their clothes into petals and shoved the Star into the shower with a suggestive push of his hands. Now, he carefully went about removing bits of ruined cloth, trying to avoid the metal that had settled into Ronin's skin. Idly, Remi wondered about asking Ludo for healing magic of some sort, though very much doubted the herald of death would care much about that.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:55 PM